11.13.2009

My family lives the clean life. I must wash my hands every time I enter the house, and before and after eating (turns out being 6 times/day; and that's not counting the times I'll wash them if someone knows I'm using the toilet). After coming home I must change into my house clothes (pajamas). I scrub and polish my shoes everyday and I also can't touch my skin during meals. Yep. .....I miss the feral life.

I now know my work schedule: I work Tuesdays thru Saturdays, grades 5,8,9,10,11. I will be tag-teaming these classes with a teacher for each class.

I finally found a wifi cafe, so I'm hoping to video chat with people next weekend. The time that'd be best for me is my Sunday morning, which is your Saturday night (between 11pm-2am). So only the hardcore andrew lovers will do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment