1.05.2010


Pic: Mayonnaise.

Any bad (or good) habit that I had in America has been supplemented by an addiction and over-consumption of fatty mayonnaise. I mean, I put it on everything. I go through two tubes a week. In the summer I'm going to sweat out mayo. I might need an intervention soon.

I finally found popcorn seeds at the bazaar. Popcorn is pretty rare here. I made some at home – with honey, butter and cinnamon. My roommate loved it and excitedly asked where I bought the popcorn. So once I showed her the seeds and told her that people can actually make it at home she went hysterical. She was bent over picking at it quickly like a bird. It was funny.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1/05/2010

    i love how you edit your photos. you are like a classy, intelligent, midwestern perez hilton.

    ReplyDelete